YUMI LASH LIFTS - $220.00
Yumi Lash Lift is a new keratin based lash enhancement treatment. Instead of doing a traditional perm that simply curves your lashes, A Lash Lift actually turns the eyelashes upwards and adds tint to give them length, height and volume, and an appearance of having longer and thicker lashes. The advanced technique is designed to boost and lift the lash and offers a potential alternative to extensions. It may also complement the application of lash extensions, to facilitate their applications when your lashes are too straight or too curved!
Ashley Christina & Lauren were the first Certified Experts with Yumi Lash Lift in New Jersey 2017. Lashology can now offer lash lifts by YUMI Lashes who is at the forefront of the lash enhancement technology and their keratin based lash lift treatment is second to none.
Book your Yumi with the top three Yumi Lash Lift specialists today!
Yumi "Lash Tint"
Great for those with lighter color lashes (especially blondes!) - or anyone looking for a thicker "mascara" look (without having to wear mascara). A lash tint will make your lashes appear darker, thicker, and longer - and last for weeks.
YUMI Lash Lift
A Lash Lift is a new keratin infused lash enhancement treatment. It turns the eyelashes upwards and adds tint to give them length, height, volume, and the appearance of having longer and thicker lashes. Think tint and lift combined with significantly more added body!
YUMI Lash Lift facts...
*YUMI Lashes is a treatment to lift and boost your natural lashes.
*Treatment only takes about 1 hour and is a very comfortable procedure.
*The YUMI Lashes effect lasts between 8 and 12 weeks, which is only slightly shorter than the natural life cycle of an eyelash.
*In addition to brightening and "lifting" the eye area, the YUMI Lashes effect has some anti-ageing qualities.
*YUMI Tint altars and boosts the color of the eyelash so that the treatment enhances the natural beauty of the client even further.
Lash Lift Pre-Treatment Procedures...
1. Eyelash Extensions need to be removed at least 3 days to 1 week prior to appointment.
2. For best results do not use waterproof mascara or curl your lashes 5 days prior to your treatment.
3. No eye makeup the day of your appointment. For example, mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner etc.
4. Every client must fill out a waiver before starting treatment.
5. Remove any eye makeup with oil free makeup remover the day prior.
6. It’s recommended to wash your hair prior to your appointment because you may not for 48 hours afterwards.
Lash Lift Post-Treatment Procedures...
1. No water and mascara on the lashes for 48 hours after the treatment
2. No steam, no heavy exercising that would cause excessive sweating, no hair washing (at home) for 48 hours after etc.
3. No lash Serums, lash extensions, eye creams for 48 hours.
4. Use oil free make up remover wipes to wash your face after the treatment.